History

Celtic crossNorthridge was organized February 10, 1905, meeting in three different buildings in eleven years, finally settling in 1916 at the corner of Swiss and Carroll, just east of downtown Dallas. The congregation moved to our current location near White Rock Lake in 1950.

In 2001, having outgrown the sanctuary that had served us for 50 years, Northridge opened a new sanctuary, fellowship hall, and office wing. The original building was remodeled and exists today as our education wing where we hold Christian Education classes, committee meetings, child care, and children’s and youth programs.