During the health crisis, we worship from a distance via our YouTube channel (please subscribe)!
While our physical doors may be closed right now, our work goes on. We continue to support our Mission Partners through our Pack the Pews Sunday offerings and financial commitments, and our youth group gathers weekly for carefully distanced Vespers and activities and service projects. Our Faith Formation at Home groups are helping families with the important work of Christian Education, and we are getting to see each other — and better know our new Pastor — through Zoomed small groups.
If you would like more information, would like to be more involved, or need help yourself, please reach out to Senior Pastor Betsy Swetenburg at [email protected], or (214) 827-5521.
The Reopening Update tab below contains the latest information related to our reopening process.
Though our physical building remains closed, our work goes on. Use the tabs below to find the most up-to-date information on our various ministries during this time of separation.
Wondering how you can help our neighbors? Each Sunday from 3-5 PM we collect items for our various mission partners that are serving Dallas’s most vulnerable citizens. To see items being collected, please click here.
The Youth Group meets every Sunday evening for socially distanced activities, games, and conversation as they wrestle with their faith and the current events of the world. Youth Vespers is held every other Wednesday night where youth meet under the stars to pray, reflect, and listen to hymns.
- Wired Word: Current Events & Christianity— Wednesdays at 7:00pm, beginning September 16
- Love An Other: The Bible’s Call to Unity, Justice, and Equality— Sundays at 4:00pm (4 week series), beginning September 13
- Bible Study: Engage in Dialogue on the Book of Acts— Tuesdays at 7:30am, ongoing
- Presbyterian Women In Northridge:
- Into the Light: Finding Hope Through Prayers of Lament— Day Circle: Second Tuesday of the month at 10am, beginning September 8;
- Night Owl Women: First Tuesday of the month at 7pm, beginning September 1
To register, click here.